Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Competition Pole Dancing

Alright, so in my last post I said I was trying to compete for this local pole competition. Well, I did and it was a three-way tie between me and two other girls. That's fine with me, because it gets me into the finals, but now I have to put on my A game. My performance Saturday was far from spectacular, and the moves I used were beginner moves. So this week I have been working on some more complicated and advanced moves, and while I have accomplished a few, I am sore and tired and am begining to think that somewhere in the ten years I have been dancing that I have given myself arthritis in my left wrist (or at least carpel tunnel).

I am bruised beyond belief and I think that my bruises now have bruises. I think its time to name them, since they are going to be there a while. Finals are coming up, so its back to the pole for me! Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment