Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday Night at The Spot

I wish that there was a way to upload videos onto this, that way everyone can see what my friends have to say about the job that we do....anyway...

Last night I decided to go into work with the hopes of working on my routine for a local pole dancing competion. Well, that didn't happen, I still have no clue as to what I am going to do other that just wing it. I'm actually really nervous about this. The girls at the Spot are all being positive that I can win this, but you know how nerves can get the better of you.

The lovely S got a bit on the tipsy side, and was quite humorous (as usual). I can't really put into words what she did that made it so funny other than the fact that when I went to pick her up this morning to go get me some new shoes for tonight she looked like she was feeling it....hard! I actually got that on tape. Hahaha.

I had only one jerk to deal with last night who thought I was too hot to even talk to (his words, not mine) then he thought it would be funny to be rude to me, as if that would make me like him. In his dreams. Guys- for future reference, girls like nice guys...NOT JERKS!!!

The rest of the crowd was pretty cool. They tipped well on stage and were actually buying some dances, not a lot, but some. And then the only dancer that I would actually say I hate showed her fivehead face in the club again after being gone for a long time. I had hoped that she had fallen off the face of the earth, but I guess some dream just don't come true. Pity. I think I did very well by ignoring her. I just don't like dancers who think that they are better than the job they are there to do and look down on other dancers. Shouldn't we all work as a team?

I mean, it has been my experiance that when all the girls work together, we all make a lot more money. Makes sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment